News

Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) Audition Season 5 2020 | Audition Date, Venue and Questions

Last Updated on

Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) is a reality Television Show by multi choice company. It is a show where contestants are engaged for a period of 99 day and viewers are saddled with the responsibility of voting their favourite housemate weekly to remain in the show. The previous edition season 4 “tagged pepper dem gang” was won by Mercy Eke. The ultimate price for the reality show is N60million naira plus gift items and endorsement deals.

How are BBNaija Contestants Choosen?

A lot of user have asked me about how the Big Brother Naija audition is organised and how contestants are selected. This is the main reason I decided to highlight important information you should know about the Big Brother Naija 2020 audition.

There is usually Audition in the six geo-political zones where interested person will be allowed to participate. The venue of the audition will be announced across various media Houses. However, let me state that there is no form for the Big Brother Naija audition online, so do not fall victim to scammers and fraudsters. You are required to visit the audition venue and you will be requested to pay a registration fee and given a form to fill. Upon payment and registration you will then proceed into the audition hall to be interviewed by the judges. I have highlighted some tips to be successful in the Big Brother Naija audition.

BBNAIJA Audition Questions and Answers 2020

1. You will be required to give a brief introduction of yourself. Please while giving the introduction, try to be brief and straight to the point and do not reveal so much information about yourself that may not be really important to the judges. You can tell them your name, where you live, your education level, your profession, talent and hobby.
  2. Why do you want to participate in the Big Brother Naija reality show? In answering this question, try to have a clear idea of what you can offer to the show and viewers in particular. You can talk about a brand or a talent you will want to showcase. But always have a clear understanding of what you can offer to the show.
  3. If you win this show, what will you do with the money? You should also have a clear business plan of what you will do with the money to better your life and that of your society.

BBNAIJA Audition tips to be successful

1. Always be confident and believe in yourself.
  2. Do not try to imitate or try to be like anybody. Be unique and showcase your skills in a unique manner.
  3. Celebrities have greater chances of being selected. So you can increase your media presence by posting short videos on social media and increase your number of followers.
  4. Try and understand every single question before you give a answer. This judges are intelligent and the competition for the allotted space is very high so you won’t want to mess the audition up with wrong answers.
  5. Be early to the audition venue so that you can beat the whole lot of people that will be present for the interview.

See Audition Tips From Ex BBNaija Housemates Lolu and Bambam

How To register

The online audition process starts on Wednesday, May 20 till Saturday, May 30, 2020. If you think you have what it takes to be a Housemate this season, then don’t hold back!

Visit https://shortaudition.net/ to register.

You are expected to record a two-minute video of yourself stating why you should be picked to be a Housemate in season 5 of Big Brother Naija. Only after recording your video, then you need to fill out the online registration form and upload your video below.

Please answer all questions on the form fully and honestly. If it is discovered that you have been deliberately untruthful or have withheld information relevant to your character or your past, you will be disqualified from the selection process.

The online audition is free and open to interested male and female participants, who are of Nigerian nationality with a valid Nigerian passport, and must be 21 years of age by June 1, 2020.

BBNaija Audition 2020

BBNaija Audition 4

BBNaija Audition 2020

Visit https://shortaudition.net/ to register.

Closing Date

The Big Brother Naija registration commenced on Wednesday, May 2020 and will close on Saturday, May 30, 2020.

Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) Audition Venue (2020)

Big Brother Naija Auditions for 2019 was held in eight major cities across Nigeria. The cities are Lagos, Abuja, Warri, Benin, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Calabar and Enugu. We will update you with changes if there is any for this year (2020) audition. Also we will communicate the dates for each of the cities to you. Here are the addresses of the Big Brother Naija audition venues across the country.

Enugu Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) Audition Venue

• Oakland Hotel and Park, Tunnel Crossing, Ogui Link Road, beside Etim Plaza, Enugu.

Lagos State Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) Audition Venue

• West Town Hotel; No 1, Ayeni Street, behind Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja.

Benin Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) Audition Venue

• Uyi Grand Event center, 11 Osagiede street, G.R.A Benin, Edo State.

Port Harcourt Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) Audition Venue

• 5141, Aba Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Delta Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) Audition Venue

• Deluxe Garden Suites, Bauchi Close, Shell Eedjeba, Warri, Delta State

Ibadan Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) Audition Venue

• Mauve 21 Events Centre, MKO Abiola Way, Ring Road, by Adeoyo Junction, Ibadan, Oyo State

Abuja Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) Audition Venue

• MultiChoice Office, Plot 1548, Ademola Adetokunbo Street, beside NEMA, adjacent Transcorp Hilton, Maitama.

Calabar Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) Audition Venue

• Venetian Arena, plot 5, Murtala Mohammed Highway, Calabar, Cross River State.

We will also give you latest updates on the Big Brother Naija audition. Please leave a comment in the comment box and we will be happy to communicate with you.

You May Like This

Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) Final / Closing Date for Season 5 2020

Dr Kelvin

Daily Update of Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) Season 5 2020 (Highlights)

Dr Kelvin

Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2020 Housemates (Season 5) Names, Pictures, Age & Profile

Dr Kelvin

Names of Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2020 Housemates (Season 5) – Pictures, Age & Profile

Dr Kelvin

Reunion Show on Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) Today June, 2020 | Video of BBN Pepper Dem Day 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 & 23 Latest Update Tonight

Eviction & Nomination on Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) Season 5 Today Sunday 2020

27 comments

Pinky rosey July 3, 2020 at 10:52 am

Please I was sent a message that my form has been submitted successfully and I was sent an ID number……up till now I Hvnt received another email…. please I look forward to hearing from you thanks

Dr Kelvin July 3, 2020 at 1:33 pm

Pinky, sorry you were not selected. Phase 2 of the audition has ended. The 2020 Housemates are currently self-isolating and will soon undergo COVID_19 test within the next two weeks.

Hope Hosea June 29, 2020 at 3:03 am

Good Day Sir,
Please I applied for BBNaija 2020 and didn’t get any response till now.
Please below is my Email address
Hopehosea5@gmail com

Glory Samuel June 18, 2020 at 10:16 am

Dr. Kelvin I really wanted to partake in bbn season 5 but from what you said, if one doesn’t get an email invitation as at 15th June 2020 meaning the person didn’t make it to the audition right? I’m so sad right now. Please this is my email address update me on any info on bbn please.

Maureen June 17, 2020 at 2:34 pm

Hello…please my brother applied for bbn2020 audition. A message was later sent to him that was selected for the next phase of the audition but due to circumstances around him, he saw the message on the 10th of this month and the link expired on the 9th…please what can he do? as he has been down sick ever since…

Dr Kelvin June 17, 2020 at 3:47 pm

Maureen, He has missed the chance. He should try again next year.

Kelechi June 14, 2020 at 1:18 pm

Please how do you know if you are successful in the online audition that has been done for season 5
And I will like to know the update

Dr Kelvin June 14, 2020 at 1:44 pm

Kelechi, an email notification will be sent to you which will require you to go for the physical audition in Lagos. If you don’t get an email invitation on or before 15th of June, it means you were not successful in the online audition.

Mercy maac June 4, 2020 at 5:04 pm

Hello viewers ,my name is mercy maac. It is my greatest desire to be among the big brother naija 2020 contestant and to show the world that I have great potentials. I am gifted and talented, i am down to earth and fun to be with. standing tall in life is the key thing one has to hold firm . Am a great actor ,a die hard caterer with passion, an educator and a fashionista .Please viewers support me in this race .I need the gift God planted in me to manifest and also I promise to entertain you all with a lot of fun…no dull moment with me in the house. Vote for Mercy Maac and you will never regret it…God bless you all… I Love you….💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻 please keep me posted on abigailchidimma51@gmail.com / 07038402928

Okonkwo chizoba jennifer May 21, 2020 at 10:12 pm

Hello…am jennifer, an individual full of talent.i will really like to be on the show(season5).please update me on chizzy4real58@yahoo.com or 08167388373..thank you

Anonymous May 21, 2020 at 9:51 am

Here we go please keep me posted I would like to partake on the show thanks

Mide May 20, 2020 at 4:44 pm

I will like to go for bbnaija season 5 and also know the update

Mide May 20, 2020 at 4:43 pm

I will love to go for bbnaija season 5

Iniobong Umoh May 20, 2020 at 4:08 pm

My name is Ini and please i would love to get updates for bbn naija 2020

Dr Kelvin May 20, 2020 at 4:13 pm

Iniobong Umoh thanks for the feedback, we will get back to u with the latest happening on BBNaija audition

Ayeni Mercy May 13, 2020 at 9:42 pm

Hi this is mercy,pls i will love participate ,pls update me @bumetty66ayeni @gmail.com

Wandoo Angel Iyorkar May 7, 2020 at 11:36 am

Hello, I would like to get updates on the upcoming bbn because I would like to participate..

Dr Kelvin May 7, 2020 at 12:09 pm

Wandoo Angel Iyorkar i will give updates when the audition date and venue is out

Susan Soom April 27, 2020 at 2:05 pm

Hi , would love to partake in BBN this year pls keep me posted thanks.

Dr Kelvin April 27, 2020 at 2:32 pm

Okay Susan

CeeCee Chris April 14, 2020 at 3:09 am

Hi, please should we expect questions from the previous Big brother naija really TV show at the audition venue?

Dr Kelvin April 14, 2020 at 7:50 am

Yes but questions are mainly on your personality and what value you can add to the show and viewers

Adenine bello April 12, 2020 at 2:52 pm

I would love to participate in big brother naija reality show please keep me update ….. Adenikebello348@gmail.com
Phone number: 09050188574

Diana Emmanuel April 2, 2020 at 10:25 am

I would love to be a part of this reality show and possibly the winner… But I don’t have a international passport… But I would really love to participate .. please keep me posted wen de start auditioning.

Dr Kelvin April 2, 2020 at 11:23 am

Diana it cost about a $100 which is around N35,000 to obtain an international passport. Its an essential requirement to participate in the audition.

Adaobi March 19, 2020 at 9:46 am

I would love to get updates on the upcoming big brother Naija show

Dr Kelvin March 19, 2020 at 3:43 pm

Adaobi please subscribe our updates for free