Last Updated on
The Big Brother Naija reality TV show for the year 2020 have started. This Year’s show featured 20 housemates and they will be staying in the house for 71 day. Here are the 20 housemates in the Big Brother Naija “Lock Down” season 5 edition.
BBNaija Lock Down Season 5 Housemates 2020
Ezekiel Bright “Brighto” Osemudiame is a 29-year-old sailor from Edo State. Brighto, as he is fondly called, is the youngest of six kids. He holds a degree in Marine Engineering from Arab Academy for Science Technology and Maritime Transport in Alexandria, Egypt with several other professional certifications. He also had a stint in the aviation sector. He considers himself an avid entertainment lover and a people’s person.
What new habit or skill did you acquire during lockdown? I learnt to pray more and the ability to tell what time it is without looking at a watch.
What are your words to live by? Life is too short, try as much as possible to make yourself happy and also make everyone around you happy.
What’s your biggest achievement? I gained a scholarship to study abroad; I also got my third engineer license including other professional certificates.
Dorathy Bachor is a 24-year-old entrepreneur from Lagos. She believes she is the only one who should make you smile. Her sassiness will definitely prove to be an asset in Biggie’s house.
What new habit or skill did you acquire during lockdown? I can sleep for more than four hours. I also discovered the ability to adjust to a new environment quickly.
What are your words to live by? Never let anyone see that they get to you.
What’s your biggest achievement? SHOPFORME – the biggest procurement company in Nigeria … Amen.
Eric Akhigbe (24) is a final year student at the University of Lagos and hails from Edo State. The bodybuilder is a confident hunk who takes pride in his 1.95m height. He describes himself as a fun, competitive sports and fitness enthusiast who enjoys winning. In addition, Eric also describes himself as a shy person who takes his time to unveil his wild side.
What new habit or skill did you acquire during lockdown? Listening to my thoughts more carefully and analysing them deeply.
What are your words to live by? Thank God for Life – #TGFL.
What is your biggest achievement? Helping over 100 people achieve their fitness goals.
Ngozi “Erica” Nlewedim (26) is an actress and commercial model from London, England. Erica is the name she goes by and she returned to Lagos after studying screen acting at the Met Film School in London.
What new habit or skill did you acquire during lockdown? I started reading motivational books and watching real estate sales videos on YouTube.
What are the words you live by? At the end of your life be satisfied because you have achieved all your goals, touched so many lives, and loved greatly.
What is your greatest achievement? Graduating from film school in London, producing my first short film with a team in Birmingham, and being in the movie, Hire a Woman.
Kate “Ka3na” Jones (26) is an entrepreneur from Rivers, Nigeria. She describes herself as a strong woman who wants more from life. Her dream is to be famous and own the biggest luxury fashion brand in the world. She also believes she will make the perfect Housemate because she is ready to do all it takes to compete and win Big Brother Naija season 5.
What new habit or skill did you acquire during lockdown? The new habit I learned was sleeping naked and reading the bible.
What are your words to live by? Do everything for the life you want and live every day for the life you love.
What is your biggest achievement? My several properties and my daughter.
Aisha Umaru is a 25-year-old entrepreneur from Sokoto state. This adventurous young woman considers herself a great team player who gets along with people. She relies on a healthy diet and is God-fearing.
What new habit or skill did you acquire during lockdown? Talking to myself. I didn’t know I could do that. It was weird but effective.
What are your words to live by? Never give up. You never know what might happen. Keep trying and keep pushing.
What’s your biggest achievement? When I finished my skincare line, I was really proud of myself.
Terseer Kiddwaya (27) is self-employed and comes from Benue State. Being a Big Brother Naija season 5 Housemate has Kiddwaya anticipating a better and crazier 2020. He describes himself as confident, good looking, ambitious, a daredevil who is highly motivated. It is no surprise then that “bringing back the fun into the House” is what he won’t compromise on this season.
What new habit or skill did you acquire during lockdown? I can go a long time without no phone or TV.
What are your words to live by? You never know when your time is up, so you might as well go for it.
What is your biggest achievement? Getting into health and fitness has been my biggest achievement. I used to be quite chubby, so I transformed my body and I have been consistent ever since.
Olamilekan “Laycon” Agbeleshe is a 26-year-old singer and rapper from Lagos. He’s a graduate of philosophy from the University of Lagos who started his musical journey at an early age and has now emerged as one of Nigeria’s most promising new school acts. He describes himself as being versatile and able to coin words together to soothe scenarios and moods.
What new habit or skill did you acquire during lockdown? I acquired the habit of singing and reading my bible.
What are your words to live by? Facts don’t care about your feelings.
What’s your biggest achievement? I’d say having my song ‘Fierce’ on MTV BASE Top ten charts for six months, still tops every other thing I have done.
Boluwatife “Lilo” Aderogba (23) is a dietitian from Lagos, Nigeria. Lilo, as she prefers to be known, is also an entrepreneur and describes herself as “a product of God’s grace”.
What new habit or skill did you acquire during lockdown? I learnt how to sew.
What are your words to live by? Trust in God.
What is your biggest achievement? Starting my own brand.
Lucy Essien is a 30-year-old entrepreneur from Lagos. Though she is a self-proclaimed simple girl and assures everyone that she is far from average. She believes in fairy tales, and hopefully, Biggie’s House will deliver just that for her.
What new habit or skill did you acquire during lockdown? Making parfait, having tea three times a day, and being without my phone.
What are your words to live by? Life is for the living. We only live every day. Be a decent human being, you never know.
What’s your biggest achievement? My grill business, getting into Big Brother Naija, graduating with a 2.1 and not falling pregnant after all these years.
Rebecca “Nengi” Hampson (22) is an entrepreneur from Bayelsa State, Nigeria. She is a former model and MBGN Top 5 contestant who loves learning new things, having fun, travelling, taking on new adventures, and being true to herself. Nengi, as she prefers to be called, studied communications at the University of Port Harcourt and is a proud Capricorn. She proclaims: “If you want the job done right, give it to a Capricorn. I give 110% of my energy and enthusiasm into everything I do.”
What new habit or skill did you acquire during lockdown? The ability to talk to myself and enjoy the conversation.
What are your words to live by? Live and let live.
What is your biggest achievement? Getting my BSc. So many times, I could have dropped out, but I persevered.
Emuobonuvie “Neo” Akpofure (26), popularly referred to as Neo, is a ride-hailing app driver and a Delta State native. Although he describes himself as fun, tolerant, loving and smart, he won’t hesitate to be Indaboski Bahose when it comes to issues concerning bullying and inequality.
What new habit or skill did you acquire during lockdown? Sketching.
What are your words to live by? To always remain grateful, knowing that God is greater than my ups and downs. Since I no spoil person own, no body fit spoil my own.
What is your biggest achievement? I won N 500 000 from a talent competition.
Consultant and entrepreneur Ozoemena “Ozo” Chukwu (27), is from Imo State. One of his greatest achievements is working with a UEFA Federation in Europe. It is no surprise then that when he is not busy consulting or managing his urban clothing line, you’ll find him analysing sports and watching documentaries and TV shows.
What new habit or skill did you acquire during lockdown? Learning to stay without loud music.
What are your words to live by? No boundaries with an ounce of hope.
What is your biggest achievement? Working for a UEFA Federation. It was a job I took great pride in and enjoyed doing.
Praise Nelson is a 28-year-old dancer from Enugu. Not new to fame or competing, he was a winner at the K-Pop World Festival, South Korea 2015 and won third place at a national Dance Competition in 2010. He is also a fitness and personal trainer and a certified Latin ballroom expert.
What new habit or skill did you acquire during lockdown? Making more time to read.
What are your words to live by? Never stop striving for the best life can offer, it can only get better.
What’s your biggest achievement? Winning Korean Pop World Festival Changwon in 2015.
Nelson Enwerem Prince (24) is an entrepreneur from Abia. A jack-of-all-trades whose portfolio includes modelling, fashion designing and interior decoration. He enjoys active sports and reading about ancient religions and African history. He’s a graduate of pure physics from the University of Calabar and is currently living in Lagos.
What new habit or skill did you acquire during lockdown? Trading forex.
What are your words to live by? A good name is better than riches.
What’s your biggest achievement? Winning Mr. Nigeria and competing in the Mr. World competition. It earned me great respect in my village and honour amongst the elders.
Tochukwu Okechukwu Tochi is a 28-year-old rapper and real estate agent from Imo state. He lives and breathes entertainment. He confesses to being clumsy on some days.
What new habit or skill did you acquire during lockdown? Making envelopes with just paper.
What are your words to live by? Work hard, play harder.
What’s your biggest achievement? Being independent and getting an education.
Tolani Shobajo is a 27-year-old media personality from Lagos state. Tolani is an energetic gingered babe. People always call her the life of the party. When she’s not entertaining, she’s dancing and cooking.
What new habit or skill did you acquire during lockdown? Eating a daily breakfast. I didn’t realise how important having breakfast is until now. It makes my day better.
What are your words to live by? Enjoy your life. Live it how you want because people will talk regardless.
What’s your biggest achievement? After moving to Nigeria, I landed a job at one of the world’s leading music entertainment companies within four months. I guess simply following my dreams and instincts. I decided to relocate home without 100% clarity and overall, I am flourishing. I have shamed my doubters. I am still here in Nigeria, winning. Yay!
Timmy Sinclair is a 35-year-old creative artist and Lagos resident who hails from Bayelsa State, Nigeria. Tricky Tee as he is also known considers himself a storyteller who uses the media of film, and music to express himself.
What new habit or skill did you acquire during lockdown? I now do push ups every day thanks to lockdown.
What are your words to live by? Nobody is promised tomorrow, make the best use of the present and live life to the fullest
What’s your biggest achievement? Biggest achievement was winning the best director at the NYSC cultural and sports festival in Abuja 2013 for the best stage drama.
Victoria “Vee” Adeyele (23) is a musician based in Lagos, Nigeria. Vee, as she is affectionately known, was born and raised in London and moved to Lagos almost a year ago to begin her music career where she has already made great strides.
What new habit or skill did you acquire during lockdown? Definitely sleeping for hours on end.
What are your words to live by? Live every day like it is your last.
What is your biggest achievement? Performing at the Palmwine Music Festival last year.
Florence Wathoni Anyansi is a 29-year-old fashion entrepreneur This multi-talented single mother juggles a fashion business and a parenting blog. She is also bilingual and speaks and writes in Swahili fluently.
What new habit or skill did you acquire during lockdown? I started eating chocolates more than usual, praying with the rosary three to five times (no jokes), and a lot of thinking.
What are your words to live by? You are unstoppable; you have not come this far to stop now.
What is your biggest achievement? Providing for my son, being chosen to work in Julius Berger amongst graduates (I was an undergraduate then), giving birth naturally to a 4.3kg baby.
Big Brother Naija 2019 Housemates
While you wait, here are the complete list of the 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates and their profile.
Mercy Eke BBNaija Profile/Biography
26-year-old Mercy Eke is a video vixen and businesswoman based in Lagos. She loves cooking, swimming, travelling and dancing. No matter the setbacks, Mercy always picks herself up and does her best. “I’m grateful for each and every day. Being alive today is already the highest point of my life”. When she’s not dancing, singing or rapping, Mercy makes time to enjoy her favourite food: white rice and pepper soup. If she had a million dollars in her account, would Sugar still be in the BB Naija game? “Yes, I would. I want the fame. The popularity is very important for my business”.
Facts about Mercy
- What irritates you most about other people: I dislike people who are proud.
- What will you do with the prize money: I want to start my own fashion brand or label.
- Why will you be a fan favourite: I’m a fun person and I’m a sweet girl. Some people call me “Sugar”. Plus, I can be crazy!
Avala BBNaija Profile/Biography
Saidat “Avala” Balogun’s highest point of her life is when she gave birth to her daughter and her single, ‘Give me a chance’. The budding singer studied music and business at York College in Queens, New York. It’s no wonder then that her top artists include one of the city’s most famous exports, Mary J Blidge. Just like the Queen of Hip Hop, the Ogun State native has ambitions to spread her music all over the world.
Facts about Avala
- What irritates you most about other people: Disloyalty.
- What will you do with the prize money: My mom is everything to me. I will build a house for her and my daughter. I also want to invest in real estate.
- Why will you be a fan favourite: I’m not there to play, they will see that I’m serious, I’m a single mom pursuing her dream. I want to be an inspiration to a lot of people.
Cindy BBNaija Profile/Biography
Cindy is the human lie detector who can tell that someone is lying by just looking at them. The 23-year-old is an artist who creates content and owns a radio station. The lowest point in her life was when she lost all of her equipment due to a fire at her office. When she’s not building her career, she relaxes to Tiwa Savage and Ariana Grande.
Facts about Cindy
- What irritates you most about other people: I hate pride and dishonest people.
- What will you do with the prize money: I’ll go on vacation, then invest in my business and move to a better accommodation.
Why will you be a fan favourite: I’m very real, I have zero tolerance for bull shit.
Diane BBNaija Profile/Biography
Diane Yashim describes herself as an easy going girl whose favourite outfit is a shirt, trousers and sneakers. The model and aspiring cook is also a graduate of the University of Debrecen in Hungary. Studying and living there was an eye-opening experience she’ll forever be grateful for. One of the highlights of her life is being chosen as a Big Brother Naija Season Four Housemate and she says that nothing would make her quit the game. She adds that she likes to try new things and wants to see the whole experience through.
Facts about Diane
- What irritates you most about other people: Liars and loud talkers.
- What will you do with the prize money: Travel as well as try to get into the entertainment industry as an actor or television presenter. I will also go back to school.
- Why will you be a fan favourite: I’m an open book, I believe I’m relatable and people will understand me easily.
Ella BBNaija Profile/Biography
Victoria “Ella” Nnabuchi is no stranger to the limelight. She was a runner up in a popular music talent search show and she’s a television presenter, voice-over artist, actress and model. She also enjoys dancing, singing, reading, writing, travelling and poetry. The industry preaches that one should fake it until they make it. Not Ella, she says it’s better to “faith it, until you make It.”
Facts about Ella
- What irritates you most about other people: Liars and deceitful people.
- What will you do with the prize money: I haven’t thought about it yet.
- Why will you be a fan favourite: Because I’m very interesting and unique.
Elozonam BBNaija Profile/Biography
Elozonam is a 33-year-old self-employed television producer. He spent too much time at school, but this taught him to keep it moving. The highest point in his life was when he quit his job to start his company. When it’s time to press the pause button on life he likes to drive around in a beautiful car.
Facts about Elozonam
- What irritates you most about other people: Body odours, talkative.
- What will you do with the prize money: I will produce a feature film.
- Why will you be a fan favourite: They will like me because I’m playful, I think I’m funny and my looks.
Enkay BBNaija Profile/Biography
This lioness is hoping that being in the Big Brother House will bring her exposure in order to showcase her talent. Her father’s passing was the lowest point in her life, but she is stronger and knows that her struggles do not define her. This tailor promises to spice up the Pepper Dem House.
Facts about Enkay
- What irritates you most about other people: I dislike people who always do things based on what is reigning.
- What will you do with the prize money: I’ll expand my business and do more skill acquisition venture.
- Why will you be a fan favourite: Cause I’m a very amazing person.
Esther BBNaija Profile/Biography
Esther Olaoluwa Agunbiade is proud of her beauty and brains. The 22-year-old Lagos based lawyer was called to the bar at just twenty-one years old. She’s also very athletic and loves to show off her figure. Her favourite outfit? A white off the shoulder, bodycon, short dress. “Who says a girl can’t embrace all aspects of who she is?” she questions.
Facts about Esther
- What irritates you most about other people: People with bad bathroom and toilet hygiene or habits.
- If you had a million dollars, would you still be in the BB game: Yes, it’s not just about the money for me. I love competition
- Why will you be a fan favourite: Because I’m real, smart and sexy.
Frodd BBNaija Profile/Biography
Chemeka Frodd Okoye is a soft-spoken Investment Adviser and Sales Executive from Anambra State. The 28-year-old believes family is everything and that’s why he lists paying for his mother’s surgery bill as one of the proudest moments of his life. He says nothing can make him quit Big Brother and even if he had a million dollars, he would still participate in the game because “the experience can never be bought.”
Facts about Frodd
- What irritates you most about other people: Pride, fake people and bullies.
- What will you do with the prize money: Start a fashion line and an NGO for single mothers.
- Why will you be a fan favourite: I have my charms.
Gedoni BBNaija Profile/Biography
Ekpata Gedoni is a fashion entrepreneur who likes to keep it simple with a dash of sophistication. The 31-year-old Cross Riverian enjoys basketball, soccer, taking walks and cleaning the house! His other talents include writing poetry and drawing portraits with pencil.
Facts about Gedoni
- What irritates you most about other people: The inability to take correction as well as physical and mental laziness.
- What will you do with the prize money: Sort out family debts, put up a proper fashion house and random acts of kindness.
- Why will you be a fan favourite: Because I am easy going and interesting plus I have this genuine and charming personality.
Ike BBNaija Profile/Biography
26-yer-old Steve Ikechukwu Onyema, is originally from Imo State, but bides his time between Houston, Texas and Maryland, Lagos. He’s loud and colourful and loves to entertain because “you only live once”. When he lost his business in 2013, Ike had to move in with his girlfriend. Luckily, things are looking up for him now. In his downtime, you will find Ike eating steak and vegging out on the couch watching his favourite movie ‘No Country For Old Men’. Not even a family loss would make him quit the game. And if he was rich, he would still do it for the experience.
Facts about Ike
- What irritates you most about other people: People who talk too much
- What will you do with the prize money: I’ll give my cousin some money. I live with him and he has been taking care of my bills for the last 7 months. I’d put some money into real estate and give some to a children’s charity.
- Why will you be a fan favourite: My funny personality and my looks will carry me through. I’ll definitely put on a show.
Isilomo BBNaija Profile/Biography
Lagos resident, Isilomo Braimoh is single and ready to mingle. An HR manager at 27, Isilomo has an MA in Human Resource Management with professional certification. She winds down from her hectic job by engaging in sports, outdoor activities, food, music and travel. A lover of all things music, her favourite songs are currently ‘Middle Child’ by J.Cole and ‘Daz How Star Do’ by Skiibii Dazz.
Facts about Isilomo
- What irritates you most in other people: I hate it when in an argument or debate, a person stops putting out their opinion in a clear and concise manner. I also dislike it when people are sluggish about things. Thirdly, I don’t like people who don’t take responsibility and hold themselves accountable for their actions.
- What will you do with the prize money: I will invest in myself as a brand, invest in any kind of Capital Market Instrument, kick start my media career (by going for training) and go on a long ass holiday with my sisters.
- Why will you be a fan favourite: I think I call it like it is, and I think I have a realness that Nigerians would see and appreciate. I’m also quite funny in a not so obvious way – my friends and family think I’m insanely hilarious. I’m interested to see if the audience will feel the same.
Jackye BBNaija Profile/Biography
Just like her spirit animal the lioness, Jackye is a fierce hunter who led her software engineering team to winning a contract to build a Fintech app for one of the biggest companies in Africa. The 23-year-old has only had one boyfriend her entire life and she relaxes by watching football, playing games and eating spaghetti, her favourite meal. Her life mantra is, “I never lose, either I win or I learn.”
Facts about Jackye
- What irritates you most in other people: When they are slow – I’m not a fan of slow people.
- What will you do with the prize money: I will invest it in an ongoing tech project which will make AI affordable to Nigerians.
- Why will you be a fan favourite: I don’t know if people will like me.
Jeff BBNaija Profile/Biography
When it’s time to let loose, Jeff blasts Drake’s ‘Take Care’ and Burna Boy’s ‘Rock Your Body’. Originally from Anambra but now residing in Jos, Jeff is a 30-year-old banker who believes in taking things one day at a time. His go to food is a dish of beans, yam, amala, ewedu and gbegiri. Jeff also enjoys swimming and dunking a few on the basketball court.
Facts about Jeff
- What irritates you most in other people: Ungratefulness.
- What will you do with the prize money: I’ll use this money to further establish my fintech start-up business. The business aims to help the youth improve their circumstances and grow with what little they may have.
- Why will you be a fan favourite: I am witty, friendly, kind-hearted and have an endearing mindset.
Joe BBNaija Profile/Biography
Joe is a 26-year-old self-proclaimed trouble maker whose favourite animal is a serpent. He is a creative director who enjoys painting, drawing and creating props. His approach to life is that there is no box and if he was able to effect change in the world it would be equality for all. Joe is secretly a great masseuse.
Facts about Joe
- What irritates you most about other people: Body odour and generally bad hygiene.
- What will you do with the prize money: I will like to start my own creative hub, open to the public. Also an Art shop where artists can get easy access to art material. Start an Art school.
- Why will you be a fan favourite: My originality, I bring life into places
Khafi BBNaija Profile/Biography
Police officer Khafi Kareem believes that you can have it all if you believe in yourself. She is not only hoping to win the prize money but she wants the exposure that being in Big Brother Naija House brings so that she can do societal good. What people don’t know about her is that she is secretly talented in spoken word, singing and dancing. She is an Ekiti native who resides in London.
Facts about Khafi
- What irritates you most in other people: When they try to control me or suppress me from expressing myself freely.
- What can make you quit the BB game: If I was forced to something sexual in the Big Brother Naija House.
- What will you do with the prize money: I will hire a film crew and host a travel show going to every state in Nigeria showcasing the tourist beauty spots. I would also invest in charitable causes.
KimOprah BBNaija Profile/Biography
Bubbly television presenter Kim-Oprah, believes that nothing is impossible to achieve. The African beauty achieved the impossible when she represented Nigeria at the Miss Intercontinental World Beauty Pageant. Kim-Oprah is not just a pretty face she owns a business and her favourite book is ‘Smart Money Woman’ by Arese Ugwu. There is nothing that would make her quit the Big Brother House because she is not a quitter.
Facts about KimOprah
- What irritates you most about other people: Lying.
- What will you do with the prize money: I’ll do two things with the money, invest in my business and further my education by doing a business management course.
- Why will you be a fan favourite: I’m very real, I don’t hide or pretend, I can be nice and at the same time be an edgy person.
Mike BBNaija Profile/Biography
Mike Edwards is a husband, CEO and athlete who doesn’t know how to quit. The highest point in his life was the day he got married to the love of his life. Mike owns the first Black-owned cigar line in the United Kingdom and he’s also a professional athlete. The lowest point in his life was when he was banned from representing Nigeria at the 2018 Commonwealth Games. He’d still come to the Big Brother Naija House even if he had a million dollars because he never backs down from a challenge.
Facts about Mike
- What irritates you most about other people: Negativity.
- What will you do with the prize money: I would continue to grow my business.
- Why will you be a fan favourite: I am positive and I have a keep it real personality.
Nelson BBNaija Profile/Biography
Nelson Allison, Mr. Universe Nigeria 2018, is single and looking. When he is not consulting or modelling, he enjoys sketch drawing, working out, watching movies and cooking. If he were a world leader, he would ensure that both the poor and the rich had equal opportunities. Nelson believes that it’s not over until the fat lady sings.
Facts about Nelson
- What irritates you most about other people: Lies and dishonesty.
- What will you do with the prize money: I will take care of myself and start a business.
- Why will you be a fan favourite: I’m creative, passionate, cheerful, warm-hearted and humorous.
Omashola BBNaija Profile/Biography
Model and Entrepreneur Omashola is originally from Delta State, but now calls Lagos home. He loves playing basketball, cooking and “being in the water, even though I can’t swim”. Putting his life’s motto “If you want it, go get it – don’t just sit down” into action this year, Omashola got down on one knee and proposed to his girlfriend. But the worst happened; she turned him down! Now single and focused on building his brand, Omashalo comes into the Big Brother Naija House ready to make his dreams come true.
Facts about Omashola
- What irritates you most about other people: I hate liars.
- What will you do with the prize money: I will invest and triple it in less than a year.
- Why will you be a fan favourite: Because I’m different, I’m special and I have a story to tell.
Seyi Big Brother Naija Profile
Oluwaseyi “Seyi” Awolowo has had many highs and lows in his three decades of existence. The bubbly entrepreneur once tried to commit suicide but has since risen above that dark period of his teenage years and has turned his life around. He is committed to his journey of self-acceptance, his girlfriend and his beliefs. He demonstrates the latter with a “Jesus’’ tattoo across his arm. Seeing his own face on a billboard for the first time is one of the highest moments of his life so far.
Facts about Seyi
- What irritates you most about other people: Fake people and those who lack of originality.
- What will you do with the prize money: Invest in my company. May also help a charity or two.
- Why will you be a fan favourite: I’ll stand out from the rest of the Housemates.
Sir Dee BBNaija Profile/Biography
Sir Dee, real name Atteh Daniel Tioluwa, is a banker and graphic designer from Kaduna State. He loves football, board games and movies. His favourite of all time? Any of the movies in the Lord of the Rings franchise. Sir Dee, who is in a relationship, believes in being “the best version of myself at all times” – and counts whistling as one of his secret talents. If he were an animal, this 27-year-old would be a lion. “I am kingly, dignified, but will not hesitate to defend those I love”. As much as the prize money is important, winning is not Sir Dee’s ultimate aim. “The fact that I will be disconnected from everyone I know will have to form new relationships in an enclosed environment, is very exciting to me”.
Facts about Sir Dee
- What irritates you most about other people: I hate people who are manipulative and condescending.
- What will you do with the prize money: Pay for a trip for my parents, my kid brother and myself to go see my sister in the UK. I’d also give a certain amount to my sister and then invest in my business, amongst other things.
- Why will you be a fan favourite: I am down to earth and very original. I have a great sense of humor and am super sarcastic, and playful. There will never be a dull moment in the house, with me around.
Tacha Big Brother Naija Profile/Biography
Tacha has always wanted to be on Big Brother Naija. It comes as no surprise then, that getting picked to be a Housemate this season, is the highlight of her life. This spunky 23-year-old Rivers State native lives her life like her favourite musician Cardi B does; “Do no harm but take no mess”. Talented at making strategic money moves, Tacha would pick her phone over sleep, any day. Although losing her mom weighs heavily on her, the experience has taught Tacha she is as strong as an eagle, one of her favourite animals.
Facts about Tacha
- What irritates you most about other people: I hate gossip mongers with a passion.
- What will you do with the prize money: Invest in new business ideas, increase my family’s standard of living and start a charity foundation
- Why will you be a fan favourite: Because I’m SYMPLYTACHA. I’m spontaneous, loud, interesting, lively and fun.
Tacha’s surprise Eviction
Thelma BBNaija Profile/Biography
26-year-old Thelma Ibemere lives her life by one simple motto: “Only hang out with those who bring out the best in you, not the stress in you”. Although this vivacious Hair and Beauty practitioner is currently in a relationship, she believes nothing could have kept her away from her destiny; being in the Big Brother Naija House. When she’s not running her hair business, Thelma finds time to dance, travel and read. Her favourite book of all time? ‘Talent Is Not Enough’ by James C Maxwell. If Thelma had a million dollars in the bank, would she still be in the game? “Of course, I would! Because of the fame. The only thing that would make me quit is a wedding, or pregnancy.”.
Facts about Thelma
- What irritates you most about other people: Scandals and pretense.
- What will you do with the prize money: I will invest it in my business and assist my family as well.
- Why will you be a fan favourite: Because I am jovial and accommodating.
Tuoyo BBNaija Profile/Biography
Psychotherapist, fitness coach and “part time stripper” Tuoyo loves working out, reading books, watching movies, listening to his favourite musicians Davido and J Cole and cuddling (even though he is single). Although life has been good to this energetic 23-year-old, not being shortlisted for an important Navy and Airforce entrance examination left him staring at an uncertain future. Luckily, a shot at fame and fortune on this season’s Big Brother Naija has given him another shot at making his dreams come true.
Facts about Tuoyo
- What irritates you most about other people: Gossip and body odor.
- What will you do with the prize money: Open a therapy institution and a lounge.
- Why will you be a fan favourite: Because I am very entertaining, I am a solution provider, a good listener and a likeable person.
Venita BBNaija Profile/Biography
Venita is an actress and mother of two who will miss her children and phone while she is in the Big Brother House. She is coming into the Big Brother House for the fame and money. She’s bringing confusion, fun and maturity to the Pepper Dem House. On her biggest lesson in life she notes that, ‘nothing stays the same, change is inevitable’.
Facts about Venita
- What irritates you most about other people: Unnecessary disrespect.
- What will you do with the prize money: Deposit on a house, fixed deposit in a bank, a holiday and another investment.
- Why will you be a fan favourite: I don’t know