News

Do You Want to be BBNaija Season 6 Housemate? Register Now

Hi, Welcome to Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) Premium Services.

Do you want to become Big Brother Naija housemate? We offer tips, guide and updates on how you can apply for Big Brother Naija and be successful in the audition stage.

ALSO READ  www.shortaudition.net/BB-2020 - Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) Audition Website For Season 5 2020

BBNaija Season 6 Application Guide

We provide,

• Tips on how to apply
  • Requirements and Guidelines
  • Eligibility Requirements
  • Real time update on Registration and Closing Date
  • Video Tips and Tutorial
  • Phone and E-mail Notification Services
  • Video Casting Submission Guidelines
  • Audition Venue
  • Details on How to Apply
ALSO READ  Latest News On Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) Season 5 July, 2020

We will also send you a PDF copy of our registration guide to your e-mail after you have made payment.

BBNaija Season 6 Application Guide
BBNaija Season 6 Application Guide

Our services are available for a one-time subscription fee of ₦1,000 (Non-refundable).

NOTE: After payment, you will be redirected to the registration form page.

*Contact us on Whatsapp on +2348163836281 if you are having issues with payment.

Make Payment

* are compulsory
cardlogos

ALSO READ  Tacha Big Brother Naija Instagram, Facebook Twitter and Snapchat Username

You May Like This

Write a comment
42 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Elvis ogar moses
Elvis ogar moses
1 day ago

Hi bb,my name is elvis ogar moses,you can drop latest information on bbn 2021 season 6 for me,via my phone number,08160504674.

Elvis ogar moses
Elvis ogar moses
1 day ago

Hi my name is elvis ogar iam from cross river state, though this is,nt my phone,but will love to be the next star at the bbn reality show season 6 2021-2022.gmail me at [email protected]

Michael Adinya
Michael Adinya
2 days ago

Hello big brother am Michael Adinya by name from Cross River state, it will be of great pleasure and a privilege to be a housemate in the world best live TV show BBN, kindly update me on the Audition date via WhatsApp or email
Whatsapp 👉 08087694681
Email👉 [email protected]
Thanks in anticipation.

CHIJIOKE HENRY C
CHIJIOKE HENRY C
2 days ago

Compliments of the season Sir BBN, I will be glad to be a partaker of 2021 BBN HOUSEMATES

CHIJIOKE HENRY C
CHIJIOKE HENRY C
2 days ago

I want to be a 2021 BBN housemate (08065044551)

Shedy joe
Shedy joe
3 days ago

The only one Hong I need now is the real BBN site to follow up on the update on this season 6 I wan Enter by fire by force…I’m male 32 from Ughelli North L.G.ADelta state, film maker i need to show my real talent oooo.
Shedy joe is my FB user name
Cloud360_short_films is my IG username

Ukpai Sunday Joseph
Ukpai Sunday Joseph
4 days ago

Am interested big brother

JP Borntoshine
JP Borntoshine
5 days ago

08162475156. WhatsApp number for quick information

JP Borntoshine
JP Borntoshine
5 days ago

Hello BBNiaja please kindle keep me in touch whenever the registration is ready.
Thank you.

Franklyn
Franklyn
7 days ago

Hello Big brother my name is franklyn pls I will be glad to be part of the BBN team 2021

Johnson ifeanyi

13 days ago

Hi sir.
I will like to participate in bbn season 6

Ogogo Nefishat Blessing
Ogogo Nefishat Blessing
14 days ago

Hello big brother I’m blessing from Edo state. I will love to be a participant of the big brother naija season 6 edition.

Edu desam
Edu desam
15 days ago

Hello biggie I am by name desam John edu,from cross river State,I am a professional shoe maker ,I will love to be one of your house mate in bbn season 6 cause am a funny type and also creative,that alone help to keep the house lively.

Usman Habibat
Usman Habibat
15 days ago

Hi
Am Usman Habibat, am interested in bb naija season 6,am from kogi state, am hard working person, I will like to join this platform, this my number, 08117792928

Nwafor miracle
Nwafor miracle
17 days ago

My name is nwafor miracle I will like to be season 6 house mate

Anonymous
Anonymous
20 days ago

Hi BigBrother, my name is Laurel okon. I’m from Akwa Ibom state, I’m 23 years, I’m grateful for these show, I want to be part of bbn season 6.

Morgan fresh
21 days ago

I’m Morgan fresh. A musician, entrepreneur and social. I’m 23. I will love to participate in bigbrother naija 2021. I promise to be a perfect house if I’m selected. Will play a good role to the public. I will never be boring in the house….but display my real lifestyle . You can follow me up on socials @morganfresh . WhatsApp/call 07025243677

Cynthia Ebere
Cynthia Ebere
25 days ago

Hi biggie , my name is Cynthia Ebere, I will be happy if am giving the opportunity to participate in bbnaija 2021, I am 22 years and I grow up in Anambra state Nza Ozubulu, 08138330797, [email protected]

Omowe odiri Jennifer
Omowe odiri Jennifer
25 days ago

Hello big brother my names are omowe odiri Jennifer am from delta state warri,am 26 years old and I will love to be in big brother nija season may be I can make the house fun if given the opportunity to be among.
08034297997
[email protected]

Omowe odiri Jennifer
Omowe odiri Jennifer
25 days ago

Hello big brother my names are omowe odiri Jennifer am from delta state warri I will realy love to be part of big brother nija season 6 may be I can make the house fun if given the opportunity to be among

Heart
Heart
25 days ago

Hello biggie am Ezenwa heart from abia State and i will be happy if am giving the opportunity to be among the housemates i love having fun meeting people with funny characters and at same time am i got A1 at studying and adapter of different kinds of people behavior

Odey grace ANGELA
Odey grace ANGELA
26 days ago

Thank you for posting this I have been looking for this for a very long time now and thank God I found it here please I want to be a part of Big Brother naija season 6 it will be an honour and privilege to be in the house

Violet
Violet
26 days ago

Hi biggie I’m violet from Edo state ,sweet lovely girl,I love to make people smile, I will be glad if I’m selected as a participant in the big brothers house please here Is my phone number 07065226639 thank you

Valentine Chukwuma
Valentine Chukwuma
26 days ago

Hello, Big brother, I thank you greatly for entertaining Nigerians over these years, and making something out of the housemates. However, I would love to be a part of this success story, come BBNaija season 6. I’m a wonder, waiting to be discovered by the world. Valentine Chukwuma ( from Anambra)

Blessing Maduka
Blessing Maduka
27 days ago

I love big brother naija

Happiness Ndukwe
Happiness Ndukwe
Reply to  Blessing Maduka
26 days ago

yes i love biggy

George Dada
George Dada
28 days ago

My name is George Dada, I’m from ogun state, I’m 22 years old. I’ll be happy if I’m given the opportunity to be one of the participants for the bb naija season 6….I love it when I’m having fun, meeting new set of people and cracking jokes, making a boring place to be lively with my flows
09067471051..
[email protected]

Alo Adedamola Helen
Alo Adedamola Helen
28 days ago

Hello biggie, my name is Alo Adedamola Helen from Ekiti state.I love making friends,having fun and putting smile on peoples face.I will be so glad if am given the opportunity to be part of the housemates for bbnaija season 6..

Nnalue Faith
Nnalue Faith
30 days ago

Big brother I really appreciate you allot because you are using this show to better the life of individuals who think that life has already failed them ,and i feel that you are also exposing the Nigerian youths to the world. S

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x