👁BBNaija 2022 Season 7

Do You Want to be a BBNaija Housemate for Season 7 (2023)? See Details Now

Hi, Welcome to Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) Premium Services.

Do you want to become Big Brother Naija housemate? We offer tips, guide and updates on how you can apply for Big Brother Naija and be successful in the audition stage.

We provide,

• Tips on how to apply
  • Requirements and Guidelines
  • Eligibility Requirements
  • Real time update on Registration and Closing Date
  • Video Tips and Tutorial
  • We will teach you how to make the 2mins video
  • Phone and E-mail Notification Services
  • Video Casting Submission Guidelines
  • Audition Venue
  • Details on How to Apply

*We will also send the E-book copy of our registration guide to your e-mail after you have made payment.

E-Book

All this services are available for a one-time subscription fee of ₦1,020 only (Non-refundable).

NOTE: After payment, you will be redirected to the registration form page. Please fill out the form and we will get back to you via your phone number or email.

*Contact us on Whatsapp on +2348163836281 if you are having issues with payment.

Make Payment Here

Notify of
guest
462 Comments
Most Voted
Newest Oldest
Inline Feedbacks
Nwosu chiamaka Anthonia
Nwosu chiamaka Anthonia
3 months ago

Hy, my name is nwosu chiamaka Anthonia I’m from Abia state…I will really like to participate in bbnaija this year season 7
I hv the talent to make the house lively, sweet n fun..I’m jovial n play a lot am just 22yrs
An undergraduate of Abia state you won’t regret selecting me for this year show.

John damilola anjolaoluwa
John damilola anjolaoluwa
6 months ago

My name is anjola Hy biggie,I would love to participate in big brother naija season 7

Tominsin
Tominsin
4 months ago

Have registered for the update already Bbn my favorite reality show 🤞I can’t wait to be among the participants to let the world know the kind of talent am carrying ,dancing singing and more is all I do ,any where i Dey no dolling moment am just full of content I will be glad to be in the house thank you BIGBRO 🙏

Peababe
Peababe
22 days ago
Reply to  Tominsin

Hy

Sulola Arogundade
Sulola Arogundade
6 months ago

Hello big brother, I am Diana by name, please I want to be part of the BBN housemates season 7…

Wisdom Williams
Wisdom Williams
1 month ago

Hello BBNaija 👋 my name is Wisdom Williams aka Whizzygram. I really want to be part of the next BBNaija . Last year I missed it but this year I want to be part. Am a singer/songwriter and a composer.. am also jack of all trade if it comes to entertainment… I’ll be glad if am granted the opportunity to be part of BBNaija… thanks 😊

Last edited 1 month ago by Wisdom Williams
Augustine Angel
Augustine Angel
3 months ago

Am Augustine Angel from imo state I base in orlu,I’m 21yrs am so happy that here,,I just want to be one of your housemate, I have some skills just want to make my future Bright I want to use the opportunity to show my skills just the way I pictured it, thanks sir or ma have a nice day.

OLUWASEGUN
4 months ago

Hello Biggie
Happy new year
Am Olusegun faloye
From Ojodu…am a super fan of your show and I have been participating since seasons 1 and I think it’s about time am your guest in the house…I need to be watched seen and noticed…🤲🏽🖤💯

Prosper James
Prosper James
4 months ago

My name is prosper James from akwa ibom state I will be glad if I become bbnaija house mate

Christopher uchechukwu sakkizy
Christopher uchechukwu sakkizy
5 months ago

Hello biggie,
My name is Christopher uchechukwu sakkizy, I’m from Enugu State,I will be glad if I will be part of bbnaija season 7, it has been my dream to participate in the big brother show. Thank you biggie.

Agba Toria-Gold
Agba Toria-Gold
6 months ago

More grace to you Biggie.
I always pray for my dreams to be a reality and I really want to be one of the BBNaija season 7 Candidate 🙏
I really appreciate.