How to Fill Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) Audition Form for Season 6 2021
The Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) season 6 audition form is now available online via the audition website. I have been receiving many questions regarding how to fill the audition form. In the following paragraphs below, I have highlighted how you can answer the questions in the Big Brother Naija audition from for season 6. Follow the guidelines given below
Before you fill the form, note that all the mandatory fields (marked by *) must be filled.
- First Name
Your first name is usually your English name but depending on which you are frequently called by those who know you. It can also be your traditional name. You can as well fill in two names in this space.
Your surname is your Father or grandfather’s name. It depends on whichever one you used in your credentials.
- Nickname (Not compulsory)
Your Nickname is the name you wish to be called during the show. You can leave this space blank if you don’t have any nickname.
- BBN Name
Ensure you fill in the name you want to be called during the big brother Naija reality show. This space is compulsory and you can’t leave it blank. Your BBN name can be any of your names or your nickname.
- Short Bio
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
Enter your place of birth and also include the state.
Ensure you fill in your state of origin and select Nigeria as your country. Note that this show is restricted to Nigerians alone. Other country citizen will be disqualified outrightly.
- I Currently Live In
State the country you live in if you are not based in Nigeria. Fill in Nigeria if you are based here.
- Family From
State where your family is from. Your tribe preferably
- Father Born In
Enter the name of village/town your father was born.
- Mother Born In
Enter the name of village/town your mother was born.
- Marital Status
Enter your marital status i.e. married, single divorced
Enter your age. Make sure you are older than 21 years.
- Height (meter)
Enter your height in meters. If you don’t know your height in meters, you can search on google for online converter to convert your height from inches to meter.
- Weight (kg)
Enter your weight in kilogram (kg)
Your sex should be male or female
State your occupation. You can also fill in student if you are still in school.
State the level of education you have acquired i.e SSCE, B.Sc, M.Sc, PhD.
- Please indicate whether you are Nigerian citizen
Ensure you indicate that you are a Nigerian citizen. Note that this is very important.
Your Nationality should be Nigerian
- Passport Number
Note that before you enter the BBN show, you must have a Nigerian passport.
- Native language(s)
Enter your native languages(s). It does not matter if you can speak it fluently.
- Other language(s): (indicate read, write, speak)
Enter other languages you can read, speak or write.
- Children or dependents: (age, gender, relationship)
State the number of children or people that depend on you for their basic needs. Indicate their age, gender and relationship.
State your hobbies
- Physical Address
Enter your home address.
- Postal Address
Your postal address is the address where you can receive mails. You can use a post office address close to you if you don’t have any postal address.
- Day Phone Number (not compulsory)
This option is not compulsory. You can as well enter your mobile number
- Mobile Number
Enter your working mobile number
Enter your working email address. You will be contacted if you are selected for the second phase of the audition. So, ensure the email address is entered correctly.
- Retype your Email
Retype your email address you entered above just to make sure that it is entered correctly.
- Are you familiar with the show?
Tick the box if you are familiar with the show. I will advise you don’t leave this box blank.
- Instagram, Twitter, Facebook Handles
Enter your social media usernames. Create one if you don’t have any. This Is very necessary for your selection for the second phase.
- Upload Face Picture (Up to 10Mb)
Upload a face picture of you. You can use any background but I will recommend you to use white background and don’t wear white shirt if you are using white background. The picture format/extension can be JPG, PGN, JPEG.
- Upload your video in the formats given
- Submit your form
Ensure that you check if all details are entered correctly before submitting the form.
Also ensure you save the system ID number for future reference.
BBNaija Audition Additional tips
- If you are selected by the producers for the next phase of the auditions, you must availyourself for a possible video interview.
- If you are selected for the next phase, you will be contacted via email. Make sure your email address is correct and check your email to see if you qualify.
- All selected applicants would receive their email no later than the 15th of June 2020. If you do not receive an email by the date, you have not been selected.
- If you are selected by the Producer for an interview in the Semi-Finals, you must be willing to travel to Lagos at a time as scheduled by the Producer in its sole discretion for the final selection process. Economy travel and hotel accommodations will be arranged and paid for by the Producer.
- You must be willing to live in the Big Brother Naija house located in Lagos with approximately a dozen or more strangers where you will have little or no privacy. If you are chosen to live in the house, it is your responsibility to make any necessary arrangements with your employer and family in anticipation of your extended absence.
- The house is extensively outfitted with video and audio recording devices which will record, broadcast and exhibit your actions and voice at all times, twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week in every room and space in the house for the duration of your participation in the contest. You will be observed at all times by the Producer as well as the general public watching on television, the Internet, mobile devices and any and all other media.
- One participant will receive the grand prize (subject to change at the Producer’s and/or the Broadcaster’s discretion).
- You must be at least 21 years of age by June 1, 2021.
- You must be a Nigerian citizen or permanent resident of Nigeria as of June 1, 2021 and in possession of a valid identity document.
- You must be in excellent physical and mental health.
- If you are selected to be interviewed, you may be given, and must complete and return (prior to the date of your personal interview in Lagos), any further application materials (including but not limited to additional psychological and health questionnaires), or documents (such as your birth certificate, passport, and/or other identification) as well as a Medical History form.
- If selected as a Semi-Finalist you must complete the Participant Form Package, which will be furnished to you by the Producer and will include but is not limited to: Participant Agreement & Release, psychological and medical assessments (including blood and urine tests), confidentiality agreement (including those for your immediate family members), caretaker agreement and other additional information as required by Producer. You must also submit to physical and psychological examinations by Producer-selected medical professional(s) in Lagos selected by the Producer and meet all physical and psychological requirements.
- By applying for participation in Big Brother Naija, you authorize the Producer to conduct civil, criminal, and any other type of background checks deemed necessary by the Producer.
- Employees, officers, directors and agents of, any sponsor of the Program or a contest or prize related thereto, and/or any of their respective licensees, assigns, parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, regardless of where they live) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers, directors and agents are not eligible to be participants on Big Brother Naija or participate in the application process.
BBNaija Audition Video Casting Submission Guidelines
Follow the simple steps below to apply for the Big Brother auditions:
Step 1. Make a video of yourself and save it on your computer or mobile device before starting your application.
BBNaija Audition Video Overview
This is your casting video and must strictly adhere to the following guidelines:
Big Brother Naija producers are looking for a dynamic group of individuals who are articulate, interesting and exhibit enthusiasm for the project as well as a willingness to share their most private thoughts in an open forum of strangers. This group of individuals, while meeting the technical requirements of the program, must also have sufficient physical, psychological, and mental capacity to endure approximately 100 days in a monitored house under extraordinary conditions.
- Video must be maximum 2 minutes in length.
- The maximum 2-minute video should end with you completing the sentence “I would make a perfect housemate because”.
- Video must contain your Name, E-mail and Phone Number clearly stated.
- Avoid all forms of filters, special video effects, copyrighted music and background music.
BBNaija Audition Video Tips
- Be yourself! We want to get to know who you are as a person. How will your life experience help you win Big Brother? How will you interact with the other housemates? When describing yourself, remember to cite real life examples. We love a good story!
- Making a casting video is not about putting together the best skit or wearing the wackiest costumes. We’re looking for real people and we want to see the real you.
- If you come from a unique region or area of the country, talk about where you’re from, how it’s a part of your personality, or how it may help you do well on Big Brother. If you have an interesting job, talk about your job and how those skills may help you win the show.
- Hold camera steady.
- If shooting indoors, make sure to shoot in a well-lit room with lights in front of you to light your face.
- Shoot during the day so we can see you instead of trying to see you in the dark.
- Speak loudly and clearly.
- Find a relatively quiet area to shoot your video so ambient noises won’t distract from what you’re saying.
- Your video may be shown on a TV. Please shoot your video like you would see it on a TV.
- Please shoot landscape (horizontal) and not portrait (vertical) style.